Nam Long topped out Flora Mizuki MP6-7-8 on schedule

On August 23, Nam Long held a topping out ceremony for 3 blocks of Flora Mizuki MP6-7-8 in Mizuki Park township on schedule, despite challenges due to the impact of the pandemic.

Stick with commitment

The construction of Flora Mizuki MP6-7-8 officially started in June 2021 about the same time as the Covid-19 outbreak so there was a shortage of labor, materials and equipment. The investors, including Nam Long and two partners, Hankyu Hanshin Properties and Nishi Nippon Railroad (Japan), worked closely with general constructor Newtecons, supervising consultant Arterlia to roll out appropriate and safe construction plan, prepare the resources and equipment, manage risks to ensure the construction progress.

The topping out ceremony of Flora Mizuki MP6-7-8, Mizuki Park township

After 14 months and 1 million hours of safe work, Flora Mizuki MP6-7-8 was topped out, marking ½ of the way, and at the same time, proving the capability and reputation of the investor.

The investor is also pushing the progress of other projects in Mizuki Park MP9-10 and Flora Panorama. Flora Panorama is an upgraded version of Flora apartments with improvements in design and location advantage in the most beautiful area in the township, next to the 3,800-m² Marina Square, Riverfront park and luxury villa compound, The Mizuki.

Flora Mizuki MP6-7-8 from Japanese Island

Japanese green city in South Saigon

Mizuki Park is one of the key projects, marking the beginning of Nam Long’s strategic investment in Modern Township.

Accordingly, the integrated township model is built based on four criteria: synchronous infrastructure, urban planning, destination programs, technology and operation management to serve the five essential needs including living, working, learning, entertaining, and shopping. From these common criteria, depending on the region and local culture, the investor will customise the township.

At Mizuki Park, the surrounding rivers allow Nam Long and partners to create a Japanese city with four main characteristics: ecological environment, education, community, and civilized urban lifestyle.

Mizuki Park has a total area of 26 hectares and is built according to Integrated Township Model

The project owns an expensive location, surrounded by a 17,000-m2 canal system, a 20-m wide Lao canal and a pristine 60-m Ngang canal. To make the most of natural advantages, the investor preserves the majority of the area for nature, public space, creating a township that fits well with the riverside landscape. The construction density is only 29%. The remaining 71% is used for facilities such as 103,000 m² of nature with a variety of theme parks; the 2.5-km cycling trail, 20-m wide walking trail, Marina square, amusement park, marina,…

In addition to the township shared facilities, at each subdivision, residents will have access to exclusive facilities such as the swimming pool, gym, yoga, community club, BBQ, etc. The ground floor of apartment buildings will be used for commercial purposes such as mini marts, grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, pharmacy, kindergarten, etc. to provide daily services within steps.

Binh Hung 2 Primary School, right inside the township, will soon go into operation, adding to the facility system of Mizuki Park.

Combining modern conveniences and a natural living environment, Mizuki Park has become a signature township of South HCMC. More than 3,000 townhouses and apartments have been handed over, and thousands of families have moved to Mizuki Park to live, establishing a civilized and friendly community.

Source: Nam Long Group (HOSE:NLG)